Vimana Verde Residences - AMENITIES
Aside from being highly accessible, Vimana Verde also provides quite a lot of in-house features and amenities that can keep the residents content and happy for weeks without having to step outside the compound.
Safety and security are among the main concerns that people have when searching for a new home. Fortunately, those concerns are the biggest priorities of Vimana Verde. For one thing, the entire condominium complex is enclosed from the rest of the subdivision by a high concrete wall. You might think that this is already redundant considering the Vimana Verde Residences is already inside an exclusive village but you can never be too safe.
The condominium complex also employs their own team of in-house security guards. They are responsible for keeping uninvited non-residents from getting inside the compound while also patrolling the grounds to make sure that the residents are safe and sound.
In addition to the security guards, there are also dozens of security cameras installed all over the community grounds and they keep watch on the public areas of the condominium. If something or someone somehow gets past the watchful eye of the security personnel, they won’t escape the unblinking eyes of the cameras. There’s nothing that happens within the communal areas that goes unwatched.
The residential units also have several smoke and fire alarms that can trigger the automatic sprinkler system if they detect an unusual amount of smoke. This will also set an alarm in the main guardhouse so they can call the nearby fire department, making it possible for them to respond to the scene in case anyone needs first aid. Yes, the security guards are also trained in basic first aid and CPR in case of emergencies.
Besides safety and security, Vimana Verde Residences also provides residents with ample recreational amenities that can keep the residents entertained. First, there is a swimming pool area in the middle of the compound. If the summer heat is getting a bit too much, you can just put on your swimsuit and head on down to the pool area to take a quick dip. There is also a kiddie pool where you can take your young kids to play in the water. If your kids don’t want to go swimming, there is a kiddie playground where they can play with the other kids in the neighborhood.
The Vimana Verde Residences also has its own clubhouse with a spacious hall that you can use for private parties and similar engagements. You just need to go to the administration office and ask the people in charge if you can rent it for a certain day.
Since you are also technically a resident of Valle Verde, you also have access to the amenities provided by the exclusive subdivision, including the Valle Verde golf club.
There are plenty of things to see and do within the Vimana Verde compound and in the Valle Verde grounds. So the next time you are bored, just get out of your unit and explore your surroundings. You cannot even tell that you are in the middle of a bustling city.
- Security Control at Main Gate
- Entrance Lobby (with individual mail boxes)
- One(1) Elevator
- Automatic Smoke Detectors and Fire Alarm with Sprinkler System at all Common Areas
- Standby Power Generator for Common Areas and selected Outlets in the Residential Units
- Fire Exits
- Individual Electric and Water Meter
- Cable TV line
- Electrical Power Provision for Owner-supplied Window-type/Split-type Air Conditioner Units
- Electrical Load Provision for 20 amp for Electric Range (4 burners with oven)
- Electrical Load Provision for 30 amp for Refrigerator
- Ventilation Pipes for Kitchen and Toilets
- Automatic Smoke Detector and Fire Alarm with Sprinkler System in all Units
- Utility Room with Toilet for all Units
- Balconies for Typical 3-Bedroom Units
- Balconies and Open Lanais for Penthouse Suites
- Clubhouse with Function Hall and Administration Office
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Playground and Garden Areas